The Kenya Philanthropy Forum is an organized platform that brings together philanthropy institutions and individuals to interact, share and engage in efforts that promote philanthropy in Kenya. The forum further seeks to heighten recognition of the philanthropy sector in the national development agenda.
Kenya Philanthropy Forum
1. To strengthen partnerships among the philanthropy actors through building synergies and leveraging investment resources for greater impact.
2. Positively engage national and county governments and other development institutions to influence public policies and proactively respond to development challenges, to enhance a favorable environment for growth and impact of philanthropy in Kenya.
3. To provide institutional strengthening to philanthropy actors in program development and implementation.
4. To strengthen collective research, collation of data, documentation, peer learning, sharing of information and best practices for greater influence and impact of the philanthropy sector.
WHO CAN JOIN?
- Private foundations, family foundations, community foundations, corporate foundations and faith-based giving
- Private companies with structured CSR departments
Philanthropy actors seeking membership should meet the following criteria:
An organization is registered under the Companies or Trustees Act of Kenya.
An organization whose core business of the organization is non-political and non-partisan.
Individuals who practices philanthropy.
An organization whose core business is social investments and development work.
An organization has a demonstrated record and commitment to social investments and development work.
Our members stem from all kinds of organizations from diverse fields, all united in giving back to the society.
KENYA PHILANTHROPY FORUM REPORTS
Get in touch
Rattansi Educational Trust Fund, Koinange Street, Nairobi
Phone : +254 20 2244470
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MON-FRI 09:00 – 19:00
SAT 10:00 – 14:00